What To Expect
Our first meeting requires no obligation, fee, or contract, and is simply intended to get to know one another better. Choosing an officiant is among the most important decisions for a wedding and you need to be confident in your selection. This meeting is also my first opportunity to learn more about the two of you, your vision for the wedding ceremony, and the story that brought you together.
Should this meeting go well and you decide to work with me for your wedding, I will follow up with a resource pack to aid in planning for your wedding day. I will also reach out by phone or email to set up our next meeting, where we will review a first draft of your personalized ceremony.
Frequently Asked Questions
As every wedding is different, I unfortuately cannot offer a fixed price upfront. The complexity of preparations, travel distance to location, and many other factors may ultimately affect the quoted price. However, once a price is set, I will never charge additional fees for any reason. Also, I strongly believe that you will find my fee both reasonable and competitive.
Of course! I welcome the opportunity to wed any couple that shares the bond of love, regardless of gender.
The earlier you are able to book your wedding the better. Not only does this increase the chance of your wedding date being available, but the more time we have to prepare your ceremony the less stressful the experience will be for you.
That being said, I am happy to officiate a wedding even at the last minute if I am available and will be able to deliver a top-quality ceremony. Life can be unpredictable, and that’s ok!
Yes definitely – your wedding ceremony belongs to you! I will even read and provide feedback on your vows if you ask.
Detailed Services Provided
My goal is to guarantee you a stress-free and enjoyable experience as we work together to build your one-of-a-kind ceremony and prepare for your wedding day. To that end, I offer every couple I work with the following guaranteed minimum services:
- Free introductory meeting to get to know one another
- Pack of resource documents to outline the planning process
- Up to two in person and unlimited remote meetings to craft and prepare for your ceremony
- A completely personalized wedding ceremony
- Full support for self-written vows
- Unlimited communication via email, phone, or Skype to answer questions and plan for the wedding
- Help with completing legal documents, including friendly reminders of important due dates
- A full rehearsal at your venue shortly before the wedding
- The wedding ceremony itself!
- Follow-up paperwork filing